Monitoring as a Service (MaaS)
Chiefs of IT Monitoring as a Service (MaaS) is a total performance management solution that provides automated IT monitoring, diagnosis, and reporting to troubleshoot application slowdowns, user experience issues, network outages, virtualization bottlenecks, server failures, storage hotspots, and more.
Chiefs of IT MaaS uses a combination of agent-based and agentless approach to monitor the health and performance of the entire IT infrastructure from application code to bare metal across physical, virtual and cloud, and hybrid IT environments – from a single pane of glass. Using a patented performance correlation and root cause diagnosis technology, Chiefs of IT MaaS simplifies performance troubleshooting, resulting in faster problem resolution and increased operational efficiency for IT pros.
Why Monitoring as a Service – One Monitor to Manage All of IT
- Chiefs of IT MaaS is the only single pane-of-glass, virtualization-aware, auto-diagnostic IT infrastructure performance monitor
- Gain actionable answers to performance issues, wherever they originate, from application code to bare metal
- Understand the impact of infrastructure issues on application performance and user experience
- Unify IT performance monitoring, alerting, diagnosing, reporting, and capacity planning in a single console
- Ensure a great user experience and dramatically improve IT efficiency
- Benefit from flexible deployment options (on-premises and SaaS) and IT monitoring approaches (agentless and agent-based)